My travel essentials:
1. Travel toothbrush: I rarely bring toothpaste… you can usually find it free.
2. Extension pole for the GoPro
3. Samsung Galaxy SIII (Android FTW)
4. Shocktop sunglasses
5. GoPro Hero 3 Black: I NEVER go on a trip without it.
6. SD card: Rarely needed, but smaller and lighter than a USB drive.
7. Fitbit Charge HR: Great for tracking your activities!
8. Wallet sleeve: No-fold = small.
9. MacBook Pro: If there is one thing I leave, it’s this. It’s a space hog.
10. iPod shuffle: Smaller is better.
11. Passport: You never know when things could go international.
12. Keys: The car won’t drive itself!
Not pictured: Canon t5i (used for taking the pictures)